Monday, April 03, 2006

The Photography Website - brief analysis.

The initial page layout for www.camerabstract.com (soon to come) is www.imanstudios.com/camera. Very simple site, tried to keep it clean and not cluttered. The client wanted a palladium feel to it. This site is dedicated to display a portfolio of black & white and palladium photographs. The current logo (as of 4-1) is being changed, working on that right now. The images at the bottome are just space fillers. In its place wil be a scrolling flash movie which will scroll right to left depending on the movement of the mouse. Every image scroling will also be a link that will open up a larger version of that image. The website is kind of shifted to the right a little, and needs to centered more.
The top picture of the trees, will fade in and fade out every so many seconds to different images, that will alos be a flash loop. The contact button up top is also too close to the edge, and will be moved over as of (4-1). But thats the basic layout.
Waiting on the client to send me the initial deposit and then I will begin. With most clients I have dealt on the payment issues, there is always a delay in getting the money, i dont mind it being a 2or 3 days late, but when I starts taking weeks, then I do get a little furstrated. They are quick to sign the contract and FAX it over. But I guess I can understand, sometimes we all run into situations where we just don't have that extra income at that point. its ALLL GOOD... but dont PUSH IT>>

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told u work would come... =) graet job!

4/12/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalaam Alaikum,

I really like this page brother. Very clean. Great pics and the mouse over menu is cool. Waslaam.

4/26/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger sarfaraz said...

Thanks. I really did want to change the whole look of my portfolio, so this is my first step towards it.

4/26/2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home