Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Attempt at After Effects.

Experimenting here! Last night I took a shot at Adobe After Effects 6.5. I have seen some really cool effects in movies, commercials, especially ESPN and opening credits. I have always wondered how they did it??. I was so intrigued by the way these effects werer done, that I reserached it and found out that most were done in After Effects, 3d Studio Max, Light Wave, Maya, Photoshop, Flash and Combustion. Well a combination of a few of these programs. Well somany programs so little time. I decided to go with After Effects and just start learning the tools and some filters that they use to get some really cool effects. Last night I sat and just messed with all the filters and effects, added some music and came up with this thingggy! Whatever you call it. Either way let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

that looks great masha' allah... really beautiful (because i love purple LOL )...

it just looks very proffesional, like it came from a very experienced person.. what can i say bro, u were born for this stuff masha' allah... =P

u definitely got my 'wow'. keep at it!

4/26/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger sarfaraz said...

Thanks!! :) Alhamdulillah!!

Appreciate your input. Inshallah definitely will try and keep at it.

4/26/2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home